Payton’s Place Real Estate is a full-service Property Management firm servicing the D.C., Maryland and Virginia area. We are dedicated to providing our clients with a world-class customer service experience regarding their real estate investments through Leasing and Marketing and Management.
Leasing and Marketing
- Comprehensive and FREE marketing analysis of comparable properties in your neighborhood to ensure a maximum market rate to position your home for success
- Our listings are advertised among numerous home listing platforms as well as military and housing websites to assure your home gets optimum exposure
- Professional photos that ensure your home stands above the competition
- Tenant screening that analyzes a prospects criminal, credit, employment and residential history, backed by our one of a kind “Ideal Tenant Warranty”
- All inclusive property inspections that certify your home is market ready to earn you residual income
- We take care of all licensing and jurisdictional requirements throughout DC, Maryland, and Virginia
- Detailed turnover inspections and repairs making sure nothing slips through the cracks and your tenant can enjoy the home right at move in
- We offer an auto debit rent collection program that allows a quick turnaround time for our clients to receive their rental income each month without issue
- We handle ALL tenant inquiries, preventative maintenance and offer 24/7 emergency maintenance from trusted and reputable contractors who offer exclusive discounts and rates due to the developed relationships with our company, saving you hundreds of dollars throughout the year
- Our efficient online record keeping makes it easy to keep track of maintenance orders and monthly/annual statements for tax purposes
Properties We Manage
Payton’s Place Real Estate manages properties such as single family homes, townhomes, row houses, condominiums, and multifamily units.
Single Family Homes
Areas We Serve
Washington, DC, the U.S. capital, is a compact city on the Potomac River, bordering the states of Maryland and Virginia. It’s defined by imposing neoclassical monuments and buildings – including the iconic ones that house the federal government’s 3 branches: the Capitol, White House, and Supreme Court. It’s also home to iconic museums and performing-arts venues such as the Kennedy Center.
Maryland is a Mid-Atlantic state that’s defined by its abundant waterways and coastlines on the Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic Ocean. Its largest city, Baltimore, has a long history as a major seaport. Fort McHenry, birthplace of the U.S. national anthem, sits at the mouth of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, home to the National Aquarium and Maryland Science Center.
Northern Virginia – locally referred to as NOVA – comprises several counties and independent cities in the Commonwealth of Virginia in the United States. It is a widespread region radiating westward from Washington, D.C.